Monday, May 25, 2020

Mummy birthday

Today is mum 61th birthday!
Happy birthday mummy
Celebrate these days together with second sister and youngest brother and also his gf
I just realised last year I did celebrated too! Oh ya last year I tender dy since April 2020
We ordered a jelly mousse cake from bold lab for mum,
Unluckily the cake spoiled otw home, when I got it from the cafe..she told me need to be careful as it is licin, but juz otw home 5 min later, the cake melt dy 😢🤦‍♀️
How come like that aiks. the cafe wanna give us cake replacement, but due to we going back sg on 21th May, so we say no to them.

Today we also did Royce chocolate with xo as snack ..yummy

At night we received the news that our another morning flight is delayed! Oh no
We bought mas 1030am to kl and another connecting flight jetstar to sg on 2:45pm
Oh no ..we quickly call the mas and told them if can change the flight ticket.
Luckily manage to change to firefly operated by mas.

As conclusion, I hope I can celebrate these day together for the following years.
😘mummy is the best

No comments:

Post a Comment