Thursday, September 9, 2010

my thursday 0909

today mor go having breakfast at yong wei shop
saw he is ordering his sis to work..so fierce haha!
youngest brother treat us~3 sisters to eat!! haha
bully him =.=

today met a weird driver
he hon me while me stop for traffic light
thn me turn my head to look at him
tat time the police also look at us
i am weird y he hon me
i do nth right
thn the motorcyclist also got laugh at us
haizz...the driver..i thk he scare his car get crash by someone..seems his car is too behind...he wan me to go front bit
but infront gt car la

night v go hv our dinner together
whole family going
hv a nice dinner before going to visit my dad's fren
here some pic ****

my latest hair cut lo..make my face looks bigger la! dun tell me no diff ya..haha!


5 flowers o!! haha


so sad....she is going bck tmw dy


so goos tk pic wif him as his face always wil b the bigger..muahaha




11 ppl bill...expensive lo


my 姐夫 luckily he is ok dy today..can join us to eat to9

No comments:

Post a Comment