Sunday, September 12, 2010

sad + happy

today mor go eat breakfast
thn say goodbye to my sis,her husband--> c u all after nex year cny ady o!
my youngest bro!! he also went to penang..left me here
nw my home become very silent dy..sien
cant acc him go as me stil got many assign n haven study :(

thn eve go mall...gather wif a lot of frens
having a great time wif thm
v go perdana resort after tat..beach again
kb really no place to go except beach!!



tis gal~~ juz gv her 30 min to prepare thn she can come out dy haha







celebrate ling fei birth there..1st time celebrate fren's birthday there :)

drink coconut again! me juz drink it two days b4 haha
today damn many ppl there
make me parking easily but wan bck...
oh no..so many ppl c me reverse n out!! haizz

then night..went to restaurant to eat
i love the lemon chicken!!
always wil eat tis ,really tasty haha!



come bck online
the accounting student's blog is available ady
http://www.upmacca.blogspot.com/
shock whn saw my pic lo
thy say wil put profile pic one..but thy put another pic for me
(a pic wif a bowl of spaghetti)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment